Please note that this is an ever-changing situation and the following procedures and protocols will be updated frequently. We will communicate any and all changes as they occur. We understand this is a lot of information, if you have any questions/concerns, please reach out to us!
- If your dancer has experienced any COVID-19 symptoms; i.e. fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, loss of taste/smell, nausea, or vomiting and/or diarrhea or in general has not been feeling well, please DO NOT bring them to dance.
- If you or anyone in your household has traveled out of state or come in contact with anyone from out of state, you must provide proof of a Negative Covid-19 test or a doctor’s note to return to Studio 21.
- The same guideline above applies to all staff members and anyone entering Studio 21.
- Upon entering/exiting all staff members and dancers will be required to sanitize their hands.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available for all staff members and dancers in and around the studio, as well as soap & warm water in the bathroom.
- Street shoes will be removed in the waiting area before entering the studio.
- Dancers must arrive at the studio dressed appropriately for their class. Clothing changes will
not be allowed before, during, or after their class. Please bring only what you need for class.
- Dancers should bring their own water bottle labeled with their name. No other outside food or
drink allowed at this time.
- Anyone entering/exiting Studio 21 must wear a mask/face covering.
- Studio 21 Staff members will be required to wear a mask/face covering at all times.
- Studio 21 Dancers (over the age of 2) will be required to wear a mask/face covering at all
times, even in their 6 ft dance space at this time.
- The waiting room will remain closed to parents, siblings, family members & caretakers until
- Parents wanting to stay at the studio during class are encouraged to remain in their cars
during class (We have all of your contact info and can access it immediately if needed!)
- The dance studio floor has been taped into a grid allowing each dancer to practice social
distancing & have their own 6-foot dance space for class.
- We will be operating on a drop off/pick up system for the time being: Dancers will be
welcomed in during drop off from the main entrance by a staff member and escorted back to
the main entrance for pick up at the end of class by a staff member
Dancers must be dropped off & picked up on time!
- All high touch surfaces will be sanitized daily & between every class, including but not limited to; door handles, bathroom, common areas, cubbies, limited props, ballet barre, and dance floor.
- Extended time has been scheduled between classes to allow for disinfecting and dancers entering/exiting separately.
- All classes will be live streaming through ZOOM.
- Students may take their classes virtually if that’s what you prefer.